Designed for printers who want to meet the increasing demands of customers for print quality and process control requirements: Inkpilot® is the ideal tool for precise, quick and easy colour control at a reasonable price!
In a single pass, up to 10 colours can be simultaneously measured. By colorimetric evaluation of full and half-tones as well as detailed information on dot gains, the colours are precisely matched to the reference.
An ingeniously simple visualisation of the colour deviation allows a quick and easy adjustment of the printed image. This way, motives can be controlled during production runs and are quickly and easily accessible for repeat orders. A complete measurement, including colour coordinates and coverage, can be saved as reference at the touch of a button.
- Conversion from single measurement to scan measurement (*X-Rite i1 or X-Rite eXact required)
- Automatic verification-based printing specifications (measurement methodology & tolerances)
- Fast, job-independent individual measurements (colour & densitometric) by the SpotChecker
- Investment in own colour control bars, substrate and colour references as well as printing specifications in the ToolKit
INKPILOT® PLUS FOR PANTONE LIVE
With Inkpilot® plus Flexicon bridges one important gap within the process chain “proof to print”. An integrated interface allows the connection to the PantoneLIVE cloud solution by X-Rite. By using this software solution, printing companies can precisely setup their printing inks based on the same colour references for full- and undertones as used for the colour-binding proof.
With Inkpilot® plus, printers do not only have access to the dependent standard of PantoneLIVE but also can detect and adjust tiniest colour deviations in no time.
- Simple Inkpilot® upgrade to the plus version
- Downgrade possible any time
- License customisable dependent on requirements
INKPILOT® ANIMATION VIDEO
READY TO START
BERND SANNING, DEPARTMENT LEADER SERVICE & INNOVATION
My name is Bernd Sanning and I am Innovation Manager for Flexicon. I am looking forward to getting in touch with you – let’s create a tailor-made solution for your project.Contact me now